Table of Contents
- 1 5 Best Email Marketing Tips to Follow
- 2 Email Marketing Strategy for Exhibitions – Planning the Right Way
- 3 Virtual Art Exhibition: Benefits of Email Marketing for Artists
- 4 Virtual Art Exhibition: The 4 Benefits of Email Marketing
- 5 Email Marketing Tips: How to Create Professional Email Lists?
- 6 Email Marketing Strategy for Exhibitions: 5 Awesome Concepts for Art Email Newsletter
- 7 Email Marketing Strategy for Exhibitions: Expert email newsletter checklist
5 Best Email Marketing Tips to Follow
Have you ever browsed an art gallery and walked away with a new favourite artist?
Have you ever wanted to share your favourite pieces of artwork with friends but couldn’t because it’s not something you can carry around easily in your pocket?
Well, if that sounds like you then, the virtual art gallery experience is perfect for you.
The virtual art gallery is a space that allows people to browse and buy art without having to leave their homes.
In this article today, you can learn about
Email Marketing Strategy for Exhibitions – Planning the Right Way
Email marketing is a new, &popular way to promote your artwork & reach a global audience.
It is interactive, engaging and above all, helps you sell your concept or an invaluable master artwork instantly online!
With 3D virtual exhibitions, artists can not only present their work online but also create eye-catching email campaigns that are most effective than ever!
Check out the five best tips on how you can improve your 3D virtual art exhibition email marketing?
- Choose impressive, contrasting colours –Use contrasting colours in your artwork and text layout to make it easier for recipients to read.
- Use HD images –Make sure that all your images are high quality.
- Include links –Include a call-to-action button at the end of your emails with links to social media profiles or order forms.
- Send updated newsletters –Send regular newsletters containing updates about new artworks and upcoming exhibitions.
- Include an eye-catching subject line –Create an attractive subject line so people will want to open your email and indulge in the content & videos presented.
Virtual Art Exhibition: Benefits of Email Marketing for Artists
Imagine a world where you can carry your art anywhere. Just think how easier it would be to market and sell your artwork from the comfort of your home.
With the growing popularity of 3D virtual art exhibitions, artists are leveraging VR technology to create immersive and interactive experiences. One of the most exciting features of VR is it can make you feel like you’re there at the exhibition.
On the other hand, using an effective email marketing strategy for exhibitions helps artists build new email lists. After collecting the email lists, artists can schedule a batch of email newsletters with exclusive content, videos, images and CTAs and share them with their clients or audiences.
A standout subject line followed by a powerful CTA is enough to do the magic for your virtual art gallery!
Virtual Art Exhibition: The 4 Benefits of Email Marketing
- Automated email lists: Virtual art exhibition software enables automatic adding & removal of email lists.
- Target audience: After segmentation of email subscriber lists, you can send personalized emails to diverse audience groups situated across the globe.
- Designer templates: Exclusively designed templates with image, content, video and CTA add-ons enable you to create the best art and share beautiful, professional newsletters to your audience instantly.
- Analytics & real-time insights: Learn about who opened your mail, clicked the links, watched videos or made a purchase through CTAs in analytics reports.
Email Marketing Tips: How to Create Professional Email Lists?
From identifying your target customers to automatic email listings and scheduling professional email campaigns, virtual art exhibition software can do it all.
In this section today, let us explore the three steps to creating an expert email list.
1. Virtual Art Gallery: Preparing Lists for Email Marketing
We all know the importance of having a compelling, &engaging email list. But who is your ideal audience is the real question?
And if you want to have great success with your marketing campaigns?
Then, you must first define email lists so that you can create better content and newsletters for your target audience.
- Start with an engaging introduction that will grab your reader’s attention.
- Summarize the topic of your blog post in a few sentences, then share some more details on what they can expect to read?
Your email marketing list must focus on people – who are interested in hearing from you. But how do you know who your email list audiences could be?
Be it an art industry or art lovers or artists, here is a list that can become your email list audience. Read on.
- Friends & family.
- Industry associations.
- Art lovers & regular guests.
- Customers (current & future prospects)
- Art traders, architects, and professionals.
- Influencers who can understand the art niche like bloggers and reviewers.
- News and magazine feature content writers & editors.
2. Gather Subscribers Lists from Web and Social Platforms
Every time people sign up on your social media or website, you get their email addresses. Likewise, you can also get the list of people who have unsubscribed from your email lists.
So, here is what you can do with the lists.
- Gather subscriber lists from all websites and platforms.
- Create a master list to segment your subscribers based on their interests.
- Plan & share personalized content based on your customer’s interest & event goals.
- Attract people with compelling content through sign-ups, pop-ups and embedded forms.
- Create a landing page and add links to your profiles.
Want to learn more? Here is a guide to understanding the “3D Virtual Art Gallery: The 8 Important Benefits.”
3. Virtual Art Exhibition ‘Email Subscriber Lists’ – Gathering Data Beyond Websites
Have you been trying to get more subscribers for your virtual art gallery?
You may want to think about expanding your marketing strategy past the confines of your website.
Perhaps a better way is to look at where all of your visitors are coming from and adopt strategies to turn them into newsletter subscribers?
Here are some fantastic tips to gain email subscriber lists beyond your website.
- Promote your masterwork on an online marketplace like a virtual art gallery &platforms like Etsy etc.
- Partner with co-artists or other art organizations to support each other’s artworks.
- Create a blog about your virtual art exhibition! Blogging is an excellent way to get your name out there and reach new people.
- Engage in other online virtual art gallery or live ones. Encourage the audience to sign up for your mailing list.
Once you have collected all email addresses, it is time to advertise your creativity and design a winning newsletter for all of your new subscribers to read.
Email Marketing Strategy for Exhibitions: 5 Awesome Concepts for Art Email Newsletter
Email newsletters are a great way to keep in touch with your audience, but it can be hard to come up with content. So, here are few ideas to get the creative juices flowing and make something that will keep people coming back for more!
- Create a weekly roundup of all the bestselling art pieces on social media like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc. Include photos, links and descriptions related to the post content.
- Have a monthly artist spotlight where you interview an artist about their work or record the process of their behind-the-scenes art making.
- Write tips on how artists can use social media marketing to improve art awareness amongst their audiences.
- Share inspirational quotes from past artists that have influenced your event.
So, how can you create the best, engaging, and creative newsletter samples that will attract your readers?
Here is what you can do?
As a virtual art gallery, museum owner, art industry, trader or artist, you can share with your audience, content like
- Press releases to media connections
- Membership & sponsorship applications
- Volunteer invitations for awareness campaigns
- Virtual art exhibition – launch invitations
- Event calendars
- Short stories about artworks
- Audience reviews & testimonials
- Artist information like history, experience, awards etc.
- Links to videos, arts, artists or anything that is inspiring
- Round-up of the popular social posts
- Virtual contests or meetings with artists
- Blog posts or feature articles online (eg topic: email marketing strategy for exhibitions)
1. Email Marketing Strategies: Event invitation emails & advertisement
Event invitation emails is a marketing strategy that can help you sell more tickets for your upcoming event. This post will guide you on how to design effective email marketing strategy for exhibitions,&run email invitation campaigns and advertisements?
Here are a few tips to make your email invitations & newsletters most appealing.
- Design and include an artistic AD flyer.
- Add beautiful, creative HD images & videos.
- Use effective headlines and compelling CTAs for better engagement.
2. News about local events and art stories
For artists and art lovers alike, the ultimate goal is to stay on top of all the latest news. The
most important thing that an artist can do is be aware of what’s happening in their space and all around the globe.
And for businesses? It is crucial to understand their target customers ideas and interests.
So, here is what you can share to create the perfect engagement for your audience.
- Latest art shows & virtual art gallery openings.
- New models.
- Local events, and
- Exclusive or limited-edition prints.
3. What’s happening in the background & work ahead?
Art lovers and enthusiasts would love to see before what their fave is up to in their work & new releases. Every artwork is unique &so an artist sharing their behind-the-scenes effort on stage is an impressive bit. Starting from concept to the end product, covering stories with high-quality images and video content is considered the best email marketing strategy for exhibitions& enhances your fan experience.
4. Email Marketing Strategy for Exhibitions: Information & expertise
“The first impression is everything- so why not make yours a strong one?”
Try sharing a few good tricks of the trade. Be it social marketing skills, art creation or just general business knowledge. Your fans would love to learn about the techniques, tools and methods you follow. Using newsletters to reveal & share your art secrets is considered the best promotional strategy for your upcoming virtual art exhibition.
5. Sell-outs, special deals & freebies
Art lovers, artists and businesses who sell art are all in luck. If you are using social media or email marketing as a tool to promote your work, then giving away freebies can be a good bet.
There are so many ways to market your artwork and drive sales.
Try offering good discounts, launch special deals like Black Friday sales, hot deals or deal of the day etc. Reach out to art lovers with personalized invitations and encourage them to share the news with their family and friends for better promotions& sales.
So, that is all about virtual art gallery- email marketing strategies and tips.
Now that you have seen different newsletter models that virtual art exhibition, museums, art institutions, and artists post. It is up to you to fix your strategies that best align with your event & marketing goals.
The trick is to make your newsletter as unique as possible! Further, to keep you on the best side, here are some tips to add to your upcoming newsletters.
- Beautiful visuals
- Noticeable CTAs (call to action)
- Contact details
- A working email address
- Website & social media links, etc.
Got all the tips on email marketing strategy for exhibitions? Now, get started with your art email campaign!
The above article is a comprehensive guidebook to solve all your 3D virtual art exhibition email marketing queries. Email marketing is an iterative strategy but is one of the best means to grow your clientele, promote and sell your master artworks online. With all the essential data in your hand, you are now ready to fly high with inspiring art newsletters.
Still not sure how to run your virtual art exhibition email marketing campaigns, then write to us. We would love to answer your queries and also help you host a fantastic virtual art gallery demo anytime.